The Features of Adjustable Fork Pallet Truck
- Fork width can be adjusted from 345mm to 675mm, it makes it suitable for all kinds of trays.
- The adjust handle is on the side, which is more convenient
- The adjustment is smooth and effortless.
- Handle foldable
|Pun kapacitet||kg (lb).||1000(2200)|
|Centar opterećenja||mm (u).||600(23.6)|
|Dužina vilice||mm (u).||1220(48)|
|Individual Fork Width||mm (u).||150(5.9)|
|Podesiva širina vilice||mm (u).||345~675(13.6~26.6)|
|Max. Fork Height||mm (u).||180(7.1)|
|Min. Fork Height||mm (u).||70(2.8）|
|Front Load Roller||mm (u).||Φ75x95(Φ2.95x3.74)|
|Driving Wheel||mm (u).||Φ180x50(Φ7.08x1.97)|
|Neto težina||kg (lb).||122(268.4)|
Za siguran rad ručnog paletnog vozila, pročitajte sve upozorenja i upute ovdje i na paletnom viličaru prije upotrebe.
- Do not operate the pallet truck unless you are familiar with it and have been trained or authorized to do so.
- Do not operate the truck unless you have checked its condition. Give special attention to the wheels, the handle assembly, the forks, the distance between the forks, lift, and the lower control.
- Do not use the truck on sloping ground.
- Never place any part of your body in the lifting mechanism or under the forks or load. Do not carry passengers.
- We advise that operator should wear gloves and safety shoes
- Do not handle unstable or loosely stacked loads.
- Do not overload the truck.
- When possible, operate the truck with maximum distance between forks.
- Always place loads centrally across the forks and not at the end of the forks.
- The capacity of the truck assumes an evenly distributed load with the center of the load being at the halfway point of the length of the forks.
- Lower the forks to lowest height when the truck is not being used.
- In other specific conditions, the operator should take extra care in operating the truck.